ADCO Camper Trailer Cover
ADCO has been in the industry since 1995 and 2015 saw the introduction of a new era in RV protection in Australia and New Zealand.
This ADCO Camper Trailer has been specifically engineered to withstand high levels of sun exposure, moisture, long-term storage usually encountered in Australian conditions.
What size? Measure the total outside length of the Camper Trailer, at its longest point and exclude any forward or rear mounted fixtures. Roof top air conditioners make no difference as the walls can be pulled down to suit.
- Top panel is made of DuPontTM Tyvek® fabric which beads water on contact
- Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your RV paintwork
- Strategically placed zippers allow covered access, regardless of door position
- Front & rear adjustable straps cater for variations in shape and size prevent billowing fabric
- The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges
- Cover has a white roof and two tone-grey sides
- Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up
- Dimensions: 10-12' (3.06-3.67m)
- Suits Close Height of 1.37m
- Width of 2.19m
- Backed by a huge 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
|Brand||Coast to Coast|