The CAMEC Deep Cycle, Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery is ideal for RV & Marine use.
They are completely sealed and can be stored at any angle with great vibration resistance meaning they are ideal for 4WD use as well.
The tough and high quality ABS housing will last for years without ageing or deforming, keeping your battery in perfect condition.
High purity, thick lead-calcium alloy plates ensure a long design lifespan of up to 8 years and the quality copper-silver terminals have a small contact resistance and high corrosion resistance.
Value for Money Rating
Given that a AGM battery should only be taken to 50% of DOD to optomise battery life the actual cost of this battery is:
120Ah x 50% DOD = 60Ah Power Cost = $285/60 = $4.73 / usable Ah
Cycles Life at 50% DOD (@ 25°C) =500 cycles which equates to 1.4 years of daily use
Cycle Cost = $285/500 = $0.57 / 50% DOD cycle
- 26 month warranty
- 100% sealed
- Premium maintenance free battery
- Supplied with convenient carry strap
- Ideal for caravan, marine & RV use or a great option for a second 4x4 storage battery
- Battery Box To Suit: 003746
- Nominal Capacity: 120Ah @ 20hr rate FV (1.8V/cell)
- Operating Temp Range: charge -10 to 40C, discharge -20 to 50C, storage -20 to 40C
- Dimensions: 332mm(l) x 217mm(h) x 172mm(d)
- Weight: 31kg
- Shipping Weight: 32 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 39 cm x 30 cm x 23 cm.