Camper Trailer Cover Camec C12CTCV suits 3.3-3.7m (10 - 12ft)
Camec Premium Camper Trailer Cover C12CTCV suits 3.3-3.7m (10 - 12ft)
In September 2017 Camec released their new range of Premium RV Covers that now include a 3-year manufacture warranty.
The covers now include ventilation flaps to help reduce heat build-up under the cover.
Camec Premium RV Covers have been designed and manufactured to protect your Camper Trailer from being exposed to the harsh climatic conditions.
The cover will provide excellent protection against acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, bird droppings, dust and harsh weather damage.
The Camec Premium RV Covers are lightweight and easy to fit.
- 300D water resistant UV 50+ roof section
- Two dual clip nylon straps attached to both the front and rear of the reinforced skirt ensuring the cover is securely fasten for all weather conditions.
- Double stitched reinforced corners
- Soft non abrasive lining
- Protection, Quality, Practicality
- Water resistant breathable side panels, now with ventilation flaps
- Suits 4.3-4.8m (14 - 16ft)
- Dimensions: 4900mm(l) x 1350mm(h) x 2250mm(w)
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 Kgs
- QUALITY - specially manufactured using a composite of three materials comprising a 100% waterproof roof section for maximum protection, weather resistant breathable side panels which allows the cover to breathe and moisture to evaporate resisting rot and mildew and a heavy duty reinforced skirt
What size? To work out size of cover, measure the total length of Camper Trailer from the longest point (exclude rear bumper or wheel). Sides are adjustable to fit snugly around shape of Camper Trailer.
Note: Camper covers do not have side panel zippers.
These should be kept snug on the caravan to prevent billowing in the wind as constant rubbing on the corners can wear a hole in the fabric.